Your Made Right Shed can be built with a concrete slab, or on a gravel base. Contact our sales staff for more details on site requirements and preparation.
Standard slabs are 4” thick with fiber reinforcement and a vapor barrier. Thicker slabs, footers, and steel reinforcement are available on request.
Prior to our crew arriving, customer responsibilities include:
- Locate all utilities in work area
- Remove sod and prepare dirt pad 3 to 4 inches above ground level, leave some extra clay/gravel mixture on site for finished grade work
- Secure any needed building permits
- Provide a plumber if needed (to be installed after posts are set)
- Mark the corners of the building
- Ensure clear access to site
- Ensure that there are no low hanging power lines over site or within access area