1. Ensures sales orders and picking tickets are printed and distributed to shipping department.
2. Monitors shipping schedule and takes corrective actions to ensure on time and in full shipments for all sales orders.
3. Backs up to Logistics Coordinators and Shipping Lead as needed.
4. Compile freight costs into excel spreadsheets for purposes of reviewing freight costs by customer and carrier with management.
5. Work with planning and production departments to ensure schedules are being met to ensure all product groups are shipping on time.
6. Effectively supervise the Shipping production teammates in our facility. This includes interviewing and onboarding new teammates, teammate reviews and scheduling, establishing cross-training in the different areas of the shipping function, holding teammates accountable and working with HR to implement disciplinary action as needed.
7. Ensures the shipping teammates are properly trained in the jobs they are signed off in and that the shipping team is following the correct process, procedures and methods as well as following all Trachte’s rules to work in a safe manner at all times.
8. Ensures scanning equipment/ERP is being used correctly on daily basis and that shipping/receiving scans are correct in the ERP system.
9. Ensures shipping team is completing paperwork correctly and is following the proper.